These Rules are developed by the Administration of the Deepmetrics.tv site (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration) and constitute an open offer for users (an offer in the sense of Part 2, Article 638 of the Civil Code of Ukraine) to conclude an agreement under the terms and conditions set forth in this document. The registration of the user on the Site means the acceptance of this offer.
1. The Site Administration does not guarantee the availability of the Site on a 24-hour basis.
2. The Administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse any user to use the Site at any time, including in the event of a violation by the user of the terms of these Rules.
1. To gain access to the use of the Site, all users shall undergo a registration procedure. When registering, the user shall provide reliable, accurate and complete information about himself/herself on the issues proposed in the registration form and keep this information up to date.
2. When using the options of the Site, neither the user nor any other persons with the assistance of the user have the right to perform the following actions:
- on copying or changing the software of the Site, creating programs derived from the software of the Site;
- on entering into the software to obtain program codes;
- on modification of the Site, including for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to it;
- on the use of the Site (information obtained by means of the Site) for any commercial purposes without the consent of the Site Administration
- on copying, recording, changing or otherwise using the content on the Site (without getting the prior consent of the Site Administration and concluding an appropriate agreement with the content owner).
3. The Site Administration is not responsible to users for reliability of information posted on the Site.
4. The used software products and services are under testing, therefore the Site Administration can not guarantee that the software of the Site services does not contain errors or will function smoothly.
5. The Site Administration does not perform mandatory verification of information posted by users on the Site.
6. The information on the TV audience of TV channels that the user can obtainn via the Site is the result of processing and analyzing the data on number of views of relevant TV content in specific telecommunications networks. The obtained information is not representative simultaneously for all telecommunication networks in Ukraine.
7. The statistical information on the TV audience of TV channels is not the result of any separate research conducted at the request of third parties, but obtained as a result of integration of data on the number of views by TV and radio programs subscribers within the corresponding program service.
1. The users guarantee that they own the required property rights to the objects of copyright and related rights placed by them, and also bear individual responsibility for any content posted on the Site, including posting on the Site any audiovisual works (including commercial films) or other objects of copyright and related rights in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights".
2. The users also guarantee that due to the placement of materials (content) by them on the Site, the rights and interests of third parties will not be violated in any way. In case of filing demands (claims, suits) from the third parties, users are obliged to regulate independently and at their own expense the relevant demands (claims, suits) arising in connection with the placing by users of the content on the Site.
3. The Site Administration is not liable for losses or other damages that has occurred in users or third parties in connection with the use of the Site.
The Rules and all modifications of them shall enter into force from the moment of their publication on the Site. The modification of the Rules can be made by the Site Administration at any time and are posted on the Site. The user is obliged to familiarize with the current version of the Rules before each use of the Site. A user who continues to use the Site automatically agrees with the modifications.